How can I add a Booker account?
In this article you will learn how to create a Booker account for your employees to whom you want to grant access to only be able to create reservations.
- Click on the main menu option and navigate to the My Profile page
- On the side menu navigate to the Users tab
- Click on the Add user button
- Fill in the general information for the new user role and change the Role option to Booker
- Click on Save
After you have completed the above steps, an email will be sent to the user for whom you just created an account for, through which they will be able to complete the setup for their account.
Set limitations for the user account
- The booker can only see bookings created through their own account
- The booker has access to the POS Desk directly though the main navigation
- The booker can only access the Bookings option through the Add New button
Removing an existing booker account
In order to delete an existing booker account you should do the following:
- Navigate to the My Profile page on the main menu
- On the side menu select Users
- Click the Hamburger Menu icon (three dots) and choose the Delete option
After completing these steps the user will be removed from your company’s account and their account deleted.