How can I add a refund to a booking?
In case you need to refund a customer, it is important to update the booking in order to generate a more accurate data report.
In this article, you will learn how to add refounds to bookings within Orioly.
- Login to your Orioly account then click Bookings.
- On this page, you have an overview of all the bookings created. Click the Three dots button next to the booking you want to add a refund, then click Payments > Add refund.
Adding a refund to a booking
- Select the invoice related to the refund you are about to create.
- Add a refund value, can be a full or partial refund.
- Select the type of payment between Cash or Wiretransfer.
- Select a date for the payment. It can be a future or retroactive date.
- Select the time of payment.
- Add a note if needed. Click Save.