How can I add additional information to the print documents?
Within this article you will learn how to add additional information that you wish to be included with the print documents, such as Voucher, Invoice, Booking document.
This option allows you to add additional information to your documents, either by defining the text for all of your products or a single product. Most commonly, this option is used to define a payment due date, voucher expiration or any other information that is not included in the documents by default.
In order to add additional text to the footer of your documents you need to:
- Navigate to Settings & Preferences.
- Select Invoicing from the navigation.
- Switch from Document over to Notes.
- Select the type of note you wish to add your text to.
- Select if the added text will be applied to all of the products or a single product.
- Add your text that you wish to be added to the selected note type.
- Save the changes.