How can I enable Facebook pixel on my widgets?
Within this article you will learn how to enable Facebook pixel tracking for one or all of the online reservation systems.
Before you get started make sure that you already have a Meta Business Suite account. If you do not have one, you can sign up for an account here.
How to find the Pixel code
If you don’t have a Facebook Pixel you need to add one to your Meta Business Suite account. In order to do that you can follow the steps below:
- Login to your Meta Business Suite account and go to the Pixels section in your Business settings.
- Click Add at the top of the screen.
- Now you should choose a Pixel name and add your website domain.
- Once you’ve done that, click Continue Managing My Business in order to access your new Pixel ID.
- Your Pixel ID is located at the top of the page under your Pixel name.
NOTE: The pixel format is a sequence of 15 digits (e.g. 799125188596612).
If you already have a Facebook Pixel added to your account, you should follow these steps:
- Login to your Meta Business Suite account and go to the Pixels section in your Business settings
- Click the Pixel you want to add to your Orioly account.
- The Pixel ID is located at the top of the page under your Pixel name.
How to bind your Facebook Pixel to your widgets
Now that you have access to your Pixel ID you should copy and add it to your Orioly account.
- Login into your Orioly account.
- Go to Widgets & Plugins by clicking your profile at the top right corner of the app.
- Click Enable under Facebook Pixel.
- Paste the Pixel ID to the field Pixel code.
- Choose a widget to bind the Facebook Pixel and click Save.