How can I print or send out documents?
Your customers may request a copy of their reservation documents, like invoices, vouchers, quotes and booking details.
In this article, you will learn how to generate, print or send booking documents within Orioly.
- Login to your Orioly account then click Bookings.
- On this page, you have an overview of all the bookings created. Click the Three dots button next to the departure you want to generate the booking documents, then click Documents.
Generating and printing documents
- Select the document or documents you want to print out and click it. The print options are: Last invoice, All invoices, Voucher, Quote and Booking.
Note: Clicking the All invoices option gives you access to multiple payments related to the booking. Click the print icon next to the invoices you want to print.
- The PDF of the document you have chosen will be loaded in a new tab.
- Now you can download it to print later or print it right away from your browser.
Sending documents via email
This option is available after creating or editing a booking in-app.
To have access to it you need to go through all steps of the booking process and click Save after reaching the Payment step.
Click Send email in order to have a confirmation email sent to your guest. The confirmation email contains the following:
- A copy of your company Terms of Service (ToS)
Note: You need to add the Traveler email during the Travelers step in order to send a confirmation email.