How can I set up commissions for my partners?
After assigning products to your reseller partners, it’s time to add the commission amount they will receive per booking.
In this article, you will learn how to set up commissions for your partners manually per account and product; and automatically once they are added to your Orioly account.
Manually setting up commissions for your partners per account
- Login to your Orioly account then click Channel Manager > My partners.
- Find the partner you want to set a commission for and click the Three dots button > Edit.
- Set the agent base commission in percentage or currency.
Note: If the Agency commission toggle is off you will need to turn it on in order to add a base commission to your agent.
Manually setting up commissions for your partners per product
- Click Channel Manager > My products.
- On this page, you have an overview of all your products and how many partners are assign to them. Click the Pencil icon next to the activity you want to add a commission to your partner.
- From the list of partners, find the one you want to add commission to and click the Three dots button > Edit.
- Set the agency commission in percentage or currency and click Save.
Automatically setting up commissions for your partners
- Select Settings & Preference from the dropdown menu on the top-right corner of the app.
- Click Channel Manager > Partnership.
- Set the base commission amount in percentage or currency for new partners.
Note: The commission set in this step will apply to all new partners upon initial connection for the selected activities.
- Click Save.