How can I set up Pagadito?
Note: Pagadito is available for Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico and USA. Check the commission charged for transactions here.
Pagadito is an easy-to-use and secure platform for online sales and withdraw funds.
If you work with Pagadito, in this article you will learn how to set up this payment gateway in order to collect payments for your online bookings.
- Login to your Orioly account then click Settings & Preference on the top-right dropdown menu.
- Find Pagadito among the payment gateways, and click Add Gateway.
Setting up Pagadito
- Add your Pagadito UID.
- Add your Pagadito WSK.
- Select the payment currency you have set up on your Pagadito account.
- Click Apply.
Locating the UID and WSK codes
- Login to your Pagadito account.
- Under Technical configuration click Integration parameters.
- Go to Connection Credentials.