How can I set up WSPay?
Note: If you do not yet have a WSPay account, you can check to see if your country is supported by WSPay here or the commission charged for transactions here.
WSPay is used by companies of all sizes to accept payments, send payouts and manage their business online.
If you work with WSPay, in this article you will learn how to set up this payment gateway in order to collect payments for your online bookings.
- Login to your Orioly account then click Settings & Preference on the top-right dropdown menu.
- Find WSPay among the payment gateways, and click Add Gateway.
Setting up WSPay
- Add your WSPay shop ID.
- Add your WSPay secret key.
- Select the payment currency you have set up on your WSPay account.
- Click Apply.
Locating the shop ID and secret key
- Login to your WSPay account.
- On the side navigation menu click ShopID setup.
- Check the required box and fill in your email address.
- Click Save and WSPay team will contact you via email with the necessary information for online sales.