How can I translate my products?
Within this article you will learn how to set up translations for your products that will enable the buyer to change the default language to a language native to them, that should make it even more easier to complete the booking process.
Currently the following languages are supported for translations within the application : Chinese, Croatian, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
Once you have completed the creation of your product you will be able to add translations to your products by following these steps:
Enable languages for translations
- Navigate to the Settings & Preferences section through the main menu accessible by clicking on the top right section of the application.
- Navigate to the Translations option.
- Select the languages that you wish to enable .
- Click on the Save button to save your selection.
Add translations to a product
- Select the product you wish to add the translations to.
- Click on the Translate button.
- Select the language you wish to add the translation to.
- Replace the default text with the appropriate translation.
- Click on Save to implement the translations.