How to read the partner commission information?
Keeping track of the data generated by Orioly is fundamental to make better decisions for your business.
In this article, we will show you how to use the analytics within the channel manager and read the partner commission information.
Login to your Orioly account then click Channel Manager > Analytics.
Understanding the report
The partner commission report gives you an overview of the total amount of commission due to your partners that are reselling your products using Orioly.
All the data for each of the reports will be shown within the application in:
- Numerical – gives you a quick overview of your report.
- Graphical – gives you a visual presentation of your report.
- Table format – lists all relevant information for your report (e.g. status, payer, paid amount, amount due, etc.).
Segmenting the data
By default, the data displayed is for the active month (e.g. 01.01.2022 – 31.01.2022).
For more specific data, you can use the given filters:
- Select Products: Using this filter, you can define which products you want to view a report. If you have many products on your account, you can use the integrated search field to find and select the ones you are looking for. Click Apply filter.
- Select Partner: Select one or more partners to be considered in the data analysis. If none is selected, the graph will display information related to all partners. When you finish, click Apply filter to save the changes.
- Date Range: By clicking the calendar icon you can define which date range you want to view the report for.
Exporting the data
After segmenting the desired data, click Export commission report or Export booking report on the upper right corner of the analytics section, depending on which data you want to export.
Note: The exported data will be saved in the .csv format.